Exciting Careers Opportunities at Reliance Life Sciences | Reliance Life Sciences - LifeSciences
Life @ Reliance Life Sciences
Reliance Life Sciences is committed to provide a conducive environment for the holistic growth and development of employees.Along with exciting career opportunities for an individual to grow within the organization, Reliance Life Sciences fosters a culture of shared-learning, openness and team spirit.
- At Reliance Life Sciences, there is a structured Induction Program to welcome new employees aboard. In addition, a Buddy Program teams up newcomers with a buddy. This helps familiarize the new joinees with the company culture.
- Reliance Life Sciences fosters a learning environment by encouraging employees to participate in competency and soft-skill development programs.
- Several e-learning modules across multiple domains are offered to employees for their self-development.
- Employees are encouraged to pursue higher education. Reliance Life Sciences has tie-ups with reputed global educational universities or institutes, such as Stanford University (USA), Deakin University (Australia) and Mumbai University, for Fellowship Post Graduate and Ph.D programs.
- Reliance Life Sciences offers flexible working hours to help employees meet family and other responsibilities. Depending on the job role, employees have a five-day work week.
- Gender-neutral adoption leave and surrogacy leave are provided upto three months to employees. This enables the parents to bond with the child and help in smoother transition.
- At Reliance Life Sciences, there is an onsite daycare facility called ‘Blossoms’. This is open to children in the age group of six months to six years. ‘Blossoms’ provides a safe and fun environment with age-appropriate activities.
- ‘Revive’ is a special room dedicated for expectant mothers to take rest. New mothers can also choose lesser working hours after childbirth to take care of their newborn without interrupting their careers.
- Along with exciting career opportunities for an individual to grow within the organization, Reliance Life Sciences fosters a culture of shared learning, openness and team spirit..
- Reliance Life Sciences is an equal opportunity employer and employment decisions are based on business requirements, job roles and candidate’s qualifications.
- There is no discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, origin, gender, marital status, disability or age.
- A performance-based culture helps recognize and reward employees based on their contribution. Employees across levels are appreciated with monetary and non-monetary rewards, in various formal and informal platforms.
- Reliance Life Sciences believes in promoting an open work culture. Monthly Town Hall ‘Retreat’ and leadership meetings are held regularly to keep the employees updated. The monthly newsletters share business and knowledge updates along with professional accomplishments of employees.
- Reliance Life Sciences has a vibrant campus with many employee engagement programs conducted on a regular basis. Employees come together to create lifelong memories by participating in various events including the annual ‘ReliFest’.
- Utmost emphasis is placed on health, fitness and safety of employees. There is an Occupational Health Centre within the premises. Our health insurance provides comprehensive coverage by connecting employees to a wide network of hospitals and specialists. Free medical camps are conducted from time to time for the benefit of employees.
- Reliance Life Sciences has a well-equipped fitness centre and sports zone for employees. Yoga and Zumba sessions are also held regularly under the guidance of experienced trainers.
- There is a 24x7 dedicated Emergency Response Service called ‘REFERS’ (Toll Free number 1800 1039 9009 or 022-7967 4477) to support employees and their family members during crisis.
Come and join in this enriching journey at Reliance Life Sciences!
- Lateral Hiring: To join us please click here.
- Young Professionals’ Program: Reliance Life Sciences is offering exciting opportunities in Manufacturing, Quality and R&D domains, for Graduates and Post Graduates (MSc / B. Pharm/ B.E. or B.Tech. in Biotechnology). Freshers interested to join us, can mail their resumes to email@example.com.